This year, I am thankful for Jesus, my family and amazing friends, art supplies, 23Postcards and Rodan and Fields! Don’t forget about the holiday coupon: enter code GIVINGTHANKS25 for 25% oFF everything in the Etsy shop!
Category Archives: favorite things
1. The Atlanta Braves making into the NLDS.
2. My first camping trip! I went this past weekend… Perfect fall weather, colored leaves and a great air mattress – I’m hooked!
3. Vintage wallpaper.
4. A new business opportunity came into my life very recently… I am now a consultant for Rodan and Fields Dermatologists! Rodan and Fields are the doctors who created Proactive, and they have pulled their best-selling anti-age system out of high-end department stores and have put it into direct sales. This isn’t a line of business I ever thought I would be part of, but I couldn’t pass this up!
We had the most amazing time in Chicago for the taping of Oprah! The show was all about The Sound of Music! It was the first time the entire cast had been together since the movie premier in 1965. Being part of the audience was an unforgettable experience! Be sure to watch the show when it airs October 29th!
These are just a few of the pictures I took in the spectacular village of Oia, on the island of Santorini. So many places in Greece are breathtaking, but this small village was my favorite. With spots like these everywhere you turn and the striking white and blue homes on the side of the mountain, it’s pure perfection.
1. My new printer and its rainbow of ink.
2. The gorgeous planner I spent way too much money on at Paper Skyscraper, a lovely store in Charlotte.
3. All things Twilight. I admit it.
4. Being in Isle of Palms, SC for my birthday weekend. I can’t count how many times my best friends and I came throughout middle school, high school and college, and it’s been way too long since I’ve been here!
My studio is my new favorite place in the world. All of the junk, (oops, I meant treasures) are piled in drawers, tacked to cork boards and hung on the wall, and all my supplies are neatly organized in my desk. (Only other messy people can understand the loveliness of having one room that is completely put together!)
A big thank you to my friend Joy for the perfect wall organizer as a ‘studio-warming gift!’
I should clarify that my studio is actually a big utility closet, but I feel that if I call it a studio enough times, it will be.
So here it is… my new closet
Thank you to my friend Joy for the perfect wall organizer as a ‘studio-warming gift’
And here’s where I spill the beans…I wrote the section above when my studio was first put together a few weeks ago. Fast forward to today, when I went back to take updated photos, and you can see what has happened!
(the finishing touch is the fantastic Anthropologie ‘C’ from my travel buddy Sarah- She knew exactly what was missing!)